We are here for
Your Migration support

Start your Australian journey with MWT visa consultancy!

Contact Us

Select your interested country

Based on your study plans, here is some information on the different types of education-related Australian visas.

This visa lets you to visit or for business visitor purposes for up to three, six or 12 months. You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia as a visitor, for business visitor activities, to visit family, or on a tour..

View Details

If you intend to study in Australia, you will need to apply Student visa, this visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognized education institution.​ You are eligible if you are at least six years old, have been accepted to study at an educational institution, and have health insurance. The length of stay is up to 5 years under this type of visa.

View Details

This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

View Details

This visa is for Points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

View Details

This is a provisional visa. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia.

View Details

This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You can bring your family as well. To apply for this visa, the prerequisites are as follows:

  • You are required to have completed an engineering degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years.This could be a Bachelor’s, Master’s, a Doctoral Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma. The qualification must be in an Engineering discipline, such as:
    • Civil Engineering
    • Structural Engineering
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Environmental engineering
    • Electrical and Electronics engineering
    • Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
    • Mining and Material Engineering
  • You should be below 31 years of age.
  • You should not have been the primary visa holder of a subclass 476 or 485 visa at any time in the past.
  • You must have completed your engineering qualification at a specified educational institution. *Any institution offering an Engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord is a specified institution. (Note: an affiliation is not sufficient)
  • You should also be able to demonstrate the following Language proficiency requisites.

Language Proficiency Requirement

Test Score
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 for each of the 4 parts

Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)

Total score of at least 64 with a minimum score of 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking

Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)

Overall score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 for each of the 4 parts

Occupational English Test (OET)

At least B for each of the 4 parts

Cambridge C1 Advanced test

Overall at least 169 with a minimum score of at least 154 in each of the 4 test components

View Details

Pay online to Register with us

Please fill the payment form

*Inclusive of applicable tax

INR 5900.00

We use a third-party payment processor to handle all credit card transactions. We do not store any credit card information on our servers.